Yesterday I posted about the free AMF Bowling offer for kids this summer, now here is a way to have a blast outdoors with these 5 tips that I found in a Disney Movie Rewards e-mail.
With summer here get creative with your little ones and keep them exploring and playing outside.
1. Explore nature at a local park and take pictures of what you find to make a family scrapbook.
2. Make refreshing (and healthy) snacks like fruit smoothies and ice pops.
3. Stargaze in your backyard, encouraging your kids to imagine what it would be like living on another planet.
4. Collect rainwater in cans and use them to water your flowers the next day.
5. Create your own fort using cardboard boxes, old sheets, and chalk.
Can’t beat the heat? Take a break and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse’s newest DVD.