If you’ve got kids, then you’re familiar with the many ups and downs of parenthood. Sometimes we could use a little help giving our kids the right answers and dealing with social issues. Luckily, the “I’ve Got” interactive book series for children helps do just that. These books were created for kids ages 5-12 to help them sort out their feelings in a fun and colorful way.
With five books to choose from, it’s easy to get your child involved in the activities that lead to empowerment:
- I’ve Got a Choice: An activity book for the next generation of great thinkers
- I’ve Got a New Home: An activity book for kids on the move
- I’ve Got Plans: A kids activity book for a fun-filled future
- I’ve Got Friends: An autograph book for kids
- I’ve Got Feelings: An activity books for grinning, grimacing and shouting out loud!