I thought it would be fun to do a list of things that “I Put It Where I Could Find It.” We all have things that we put away, where we can find them. Things we need to be able to get to, but don’t want the kids to get. Things that we don’t use everyday, but are important. Things we need, so it’s important to put them away where we can find them. Here’s my list:
1. 2014 Calendar – I got it last year, and put it away where I could find it. I can’t find it, and had to buy a new one.
2. Wi-Fi card – The one we need for the old computer to use the internet on it. My husband put it away where he could find it, because our son kept trying to use it. He can’t find it now.
3. Measuring Tape – Need it whenever I have to update my health survey for the insurance company, or measure my daughter when my mom wants to buy her clothes. I put it away where I could find it. I couldn’t find it this weekend when both my husband and I needed it. He found it, though. And we are putting it away again, where we can find it. Let’s see if we can find it next time it is needed.
4. My Sewing Kit – For the little repair work needed on clothes, and for attaching badges on the kids uniforms. I put it away where I could find it. Haven’t been able to find it in over a year. We had to go and buy another one. Which I put away where I could find it. Now where was that?
5. Social Security Card – I put it away where I could find it. This was about 8 years ago. I still haven’t found it.
That’s my list of things I put away where I could find them. What is your’s? Link up in the comments.