Baked Zucchini Fries is really easy to make, and baking them is a lot healthier than frying these yummy snacks. My kids are always wanting a snack the minute they walk through the door. This is a good way to satisfy their need for food, without ruining their dinner.
Baked Zucchini Fries
- 3 small zucchini, cut into sticks
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 3/4 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425°. Brush baking sheet with additional Country Crock® Spread; set aside.
- Toss zucchini with Spread in large bowl until coated. Combine crumbs and Parmesan on plate. Coat zucchini with crumb mixture; arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until lightly browned and crumbs are crisp. Serve, if desired, with salsa or ketchup.