My name is Elizabeth and I am a mother caring for a daughter diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD is a broad neurological disorder that has a wide range of symptoms. Creating this website is my way of helping other parents who might be having the same difficulty I faced raising my lovely daughter.
I look forward to a world where parents taking care of children with autism will stay healthy too while giving their children the best. I also envision a society where autism people will be better integrated and given all the opportunity they need to make a mark in their society.
From the Blog
- Relieving Parental Stress And Depression From Autism Care – My TipsIn Autism Learning Felt, Personal Talk, Staying Strong, Stress Factors
- Autism: The Learning Difficulty Of ChildrenIn Autism Learning Felt, Autism Talk, General Knowledge
- The Stress Encountered By Parents Caring For Autistic KidsIn Autism Learning Felt, Personal Talk, Stress Factors
- Gut ‘Bug’ Transplant – A Long Lasting Benefit For Autistic KidsIn Autism Learning Felt, Autism Talk, Health Problems
- Some Conditions Come With Autism In Pairs – My ObservationIn Autism Learning Felt, Observations, Personal Talk